Your Campaign Toolkit
This is your one-stop source for digital assets to support your workplace campaign
If you request an online pledge form, that link will be provided to you directly.
These resources will open in the same tab/window. To get back to this page, use your browser's Back arrow. Email Penny, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have trouble accessing any of the materials.
Forms to Print
2020 United Way Brochure
- Brochure Cover (PDF)
- Full Brochure PDF -- consider including this link in one of your emails to staff, especially if you are not distributing the print brochure
Campaign Coordinator Resources
- Campaign Coordinator's Guide
- Why the United Way?
- List of United Way funded programs
- Impact Stories from Funded Agencies: See how United Way funding helps change people's lives
- Coupon Card offers for donors giving $52 or more. The cards are now final and being sent to print. (Nov. 4)
- Thermometer Poster (PDF)
- Thermometer Image (JPG)
- Campaign Poster (coming soon)
- United Together logo
- Give All Kids a Strong Start
(more to come)
Customizable Email Templates
These are Word documents you can download and edit to suit your needs.
- Email 1 - Introduction
- Email 2 - Impact - Financial Stability
- Email 3 - Midpoint Reminder
- Email 4 - Last Day to Pledge
- Email 5 - Thank You
Social Media Guide
This is a Word document you can download and edit to suit your needs.
Video Clips You Can Link to
Longer Informational Video