Our community needs you!
There are many opportunities to be involved. Here are just a few:
- Donate! Your gift will help change lives across our community, where the needs are greatest.
- Help serve meals at Thursday's Table or Community Cafe
- Work on a Rice County Habitat for Humanity house
- Donate needed items or services to Ruth's House, Northfield Union of Youth, or IRIS (Infants Remembered in Silence)
- Help at the Community Action Center or the Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Volunteer in our schools
- Advocate for issues you care about with your local, state or federal representatives
- Serve on a local board or commission
- Run for elected office
A variety of volunteer opportunities are listed on the Northfield Shares Volunteer Portal.
And consider being more involved with Rice County Area United Way. We would welcome your talents and connections in a variety of ways. Learn more >>