Join our Community for Day of Caring:
September 23, 2022
8 a.m. to noon or noon to 4 p.m.
Sign-up deadline: August 31
WHAT IS DAY OF CARING?
Day of Caring is a much-loved United Way volunteering tradition that expresses the philanthropic spirit of our community. Groups of volunteers give their time to a variety of service opportunities to help their neighbors and strengthen our community.
Grab a shovel and spruce up landscaping; do a fun activity with area children or seniors. The ideas for your project are limitless, so we can pair you with a project you'll love.
SHOW YOU CARE.
Day of Caring expresses your philanthropic spirit. Everyone gets an up-close look to see how their United Way contributions help our community each and every day.
Your company, school, organization or neighborhood team will feel more connected when they join together to make a difference.
KNOW YOUR UNITED WAY.
After volunteering, you'll know that Rice County Area United Way is way more than a logo, pledge card or campaign. You'll know what United Way and its partners do.
HOW DO I VOLUNTEER FOR DAY OF CARING?
A team representative fills out the Day of Caring Volunteer form below and we'll be in touch. If you have questions, please contact Elizabeth Child, Executive Director of Rice County Area United Way, email@example.com or 507-664-3510.
SIGN-UP DEADLINE: August 31
Note: This is the absolute latest we can hear from you. If you can let us know your team or project sooner, we really appreciate that! Fill out the appropriate form soon.
Platinum Sponsor $1000
- Your company is promoted as a platinum sponsor in all news releases
- Company logo on T-Shirts
- Company sponsors Volunteer Breakfast on Day of Caring
- Company name on banners, advertising
- Logo on Rice County Area United Way website – with link to your website
Gold Sponsor $500
- Your company is promoted as a Gold Sponsor in all news releases
- Company name on T-Shirt
- Company name on banners and advertising
- Your sponsorship highlighted at Volunteer Breakfast on Day of Caring
- Name on Rice County Area United Way website – with link to your website
Interested? Contact Elizabeth Child